Halloween is almost here guys! Here are some fun facts about the holiday sweets~
2. About 90 million pounds of chocolate are sold during the week of Halloween.
3. The top selling candy is candy corn. Americans purchase over 20 million pounds of it a year, though not every last one of those millions of candies was actually consumed.
4. Candy Corn is the most searched-for candy term in Google.
5. After candy corn, the leading best sellers are: Snickers, Reese’s, Kit Kat, and M&M’s.
6. Of all the 365 days in the year, the top five candy selling days are all in October.
7. The average American household spends $44 a year on Halloween candy.
Now here’s a question for you! 🙂
How many of you sort your goodies into chocolate, gummy, and hard candy categories? Well, you’re not alone because one-third of trick-or-treaters do the same.