Got a craving for something fruity and cold? I got you covered with this popsicle recipe! Whether it’s cold or hot outside, I’m still the one who eats ice cream and popsicles no matter what! hehe 🙂 I saw this recipe by smitten kitchen, and wanted to share it with you guys so here we go! The recipe makes about 10 popsicles.
what you’ll need:
- granulated sugar (3/4 cup)
- water (1 3/4 cups)
- fresh or frozen raspberries (1 cup)
- lemon juice (1 cup- approximately 7 to 8 lemons)
1. Heat sugar with 3/4 cup of water in small saucepan until the sugar has dissolved.
2. Pour the sugar mixture into a large bowl and add the remaining 1 cup of cold water. Let it cool.
3. While waiting for the mixture to cool, puree raspberries until they’re as liquified as possible. (optional: to get rid of the seeds, stir puree through a fine-mesh sieve)
4. Add raspberry puree and lemon juice to cold water mixture and stir until combined.
5. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
Hope you enjoy the treat and have a great week guys!